The “El Placer” Farms Project begins with Sebastian Ramirez who is a 4th generation coffee producer in his family. His experience managing the farm of his family and working with coffee for more than 14 years, allowed him to develop his project in Quindio and Huila.
The innovation in post-harvest coffee processes and the standardization of processes has generated consistency in our cups, thus guaranteeing the quality of our clients. The use of yeasts and lactic bacteria cultivated by their fermentations team provide unique cups: Aroma, Fragrance, Acidity and Body. We have very exotic varieties such as: Sidra , Gesha, Pink Bourbon, Yellow Bourbon, Red Bourbon, SL-28, Wush Wush and Laurina.
They produce specialty coffee in Colombia, under the highest quality standards and industrial processes that allow them to meet the demands of the clients and international markets. In all our processes: Production, Post-Harvest and Drying. We focus on minimizing the environmental impact and seeking to be environmentally friendly.
The processing method:
- It consists of double fermentation.
- The first fermentation can vary in hours depending on the profile we are
- looking to generate in the cup and the variety of coffee we are processing.
- The coffee cherries are pulped and put in the tank with the mucilage for a second fermentation.
- For the second fermentation, CO2 is injected in order to effectively control the final fermentation.
- After the second fermentation, the coffee beans are taken to the washing area and the mucilage is partially removed to pass to the African beds for drying.
Specialty coffee, 100% Arabica, carefully grown in a precise geographical area, carefully picked, processed, selected, and freshly roasted, in small batches, specific to the origin and method of processing.
Delivery: We deliver daily from Monday to Friday in the country by express courier within 1-2 working days. For orders above 200 lei the delivery is free