The workshop includes a theoretical part in which we will learn:
– introductory knowledge about milk and cream milk;
– introductory knowledge about texture and temperature;
– introductory knowledge about tools and pouring techniques.
A practical part in which we will learn:
– texturing the milk into the milk pitcher, free pour and basic patterns.
At the end there will be a Q&A section.
The workshop is held by Cristi Oltean, trainer at Meron.
Cristi entered the world of specialty coffee 7 years ago and since then he has participated in numerous national and international competitions, such us:
- Meron Latte Art Throwdown 2019, 1st place;
- Romania National Latte Art Championship 2018, 3rd place;
- Romania National Latte Art Championship 2022, 1st place;
- World Latte Art Championship 2023, 16th place;
He currently has the title of National Latte Art Champion.
Maximum number of workshop participants: 5
Duration: 4 hours
The fee includes:
– presence in the workshop;
– all necessary equipment and accessories
– a gift box (metal milk pitcher and a coffee).