On August 25th, 2023, the first course held in Romania by Michalis Karagiannis will take place.
Michalis Karagiannis works in the specialty coffee industry as a head barista and trainer at Coffee Lab in Greece.
Among his achievements in the World of Coffee and National and International Competitions are:
- title of National Champion of Greece in the Latte Art Competition for 3 consecutive years;
- 2nd place in the 2017 World Latte Art Championship;
- 8th place in the 2016 World Latte Art Championship.
What will you learn in this course?
- The champion’s routine before and during competitions;
- Choosing latte art patterns and executing them;
- Milk pouring techniques;
There will be a Q&A session at the end.
Date: Friday, August 25th, at 10:00 AM
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Meron Horea